Ill and Drawing!




Hey everyone, just wanted to give a quick drop in to the ol' blog to upload my latest creation for a mock-up editorial article. This was for Esquire, and man, it sure was a challenge! The next post I'll be showing some pages from the comic I just finished touching up a while ago. So sit tight for some civil war action!!

Also, I was just notified today that the full Illustration Academy scholarship has been awarded to yours truly. So a big shout out the big guys at the Academy and a huge thank-you to my inspirations and viewers like you! I wouldn't be where I am with out cha!

Take care, and be on the lookout for another post real soon!

9 comments:

Frame Theory said...

Nice piece, Haylee. I see you finally got that black filled in. Looks even better now.

Charles Valsechi said...

Congrats Haylee, now try showing up for perspective :P

Pop-Monkey said...

Gorgeous and moody! Tremendous work!
Congrats on the scholarship, too!

Anonymous said...

some great work up here! I love your expressive figures. Do you know this guys work: http://tropicaltoxic.blogspot.com/

seems like you might dig his stuff...

~m

Anonymous said...

hahaha, just spotted him on your links :) cool :)

Haylee said...

Thank-you everyone for the kind words!!

Jared: Can't wait to meet you this week, it's going to be a blast!

Tarosan: I'm flattered to have your comments on my blog! Yes, Tomer has been an influence in my work for some time now, thanks for the thought!

Raul Avila said...

tiene mucho caracter

Glue said...

congratulations on getting the scholarship! The drawing for that piece is beautiful!

SILVER KNIGHT said...

beautiful work!