Designs, CTN-X & Numen Square!!




Hey there folks, been quite busy as of late. Alas, I will still try and maintain my weekly updates to keep everyone up to date on my whereabouts.


Luckily, I have been recently fortunate enough to be able to attend the CTN-X in November 20th-22nd. I'm very excited to be apart of the event, so if you have plans of going, stop by the recruiting tables to say hello!



Also, I was invited by the talented and genius Wesley Eggebrecht to be apart of a blog he has started involving many artists. It's called Numen Square, and has tons of wonderful work that is upload every week. So take a look!!

7 comments:

Louise Smythe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Louise Smythe said...

great stuff Haylee! I love the character designs you've done. Can't wait for CTN-X!

Tyler Scarlet said...

Wow awesome artwork! :D I really like the first one! It reminds me of Stephen Silver! :D

cheers!

Kyle McCullough said...

Thanks for the link on your blog...this is my new address. Great character designs, really like the gestures


-kyle

dadu shin said...

hey haylee! drawings are so fresh!

TheZealot said...

Beautiful drawings, nice line economy and confidence. My hat's off to you.
I imagine you get the occasional hate comment just for putting that declaration of faith/Bible study in your bio. But it's OK - He told us it would be this way.
Prayers going out to you and your film - I'll be sure to see it.

Haylee said...

Thank-you so much everyone! I really appreciate the support and wonderful comments.