Academy Update






Hey just wanted to give a quick update of some work done here at the Academy. Been really lovin' figure drawing as of late, it's a great technique that I need to explore a little more. Also, I've got a tight sketch from the second assignment that I'm currently messing around with in PS and Corel. So sit tight, I promise to show the final. I've also some studies done for a current assignment, along with a sketch. There's two assignments this week to do a Rolling Stones cover, along with a narrative scene for a children's book. Irving Berlin, a famous broadway composer known for a "White Christmas" is my Rolling Stones musician, and The Gift of the Magi is the story I chose of three. Still have to get moving on the tight sketch for that one--it's a bugger!

I have plans of renovating my portfolio on a very serious level after the Academy, it's about time I get myself out there. So I plan on entering as many competitions as I can, and politely pester all the major places that I'd like to see my work put up on its pages. Although, Pixar and Blue Sky are major goals of mine.

Let me know what you guys think of the work!

Peace,

HH

2 comments:

Todd Harris said...

great job on this haylee, you can check out some of my figure drawings at http://hog-heaven-gofigure.blogspot.com/ if you want. Really nice to see your work.

Andrew Glazebrook said...

Splendid work on these !!